Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can i put ddr3 video card in Hp Compaq dx7400 Microtower?

I want to buy nvidia 9800gt 1gb ddr3 video card.can I put this in my pc, processor:intel E2140 1.6 GHz.Please help.Sorry for bad English.Thanks for reading|||when u do buy one. get a naturally over clocked one cos u can get a core gpu on that which runs at 750mhz. cos if u were to get a standard one which runs at 580 mhz and ddr3 somewhere round the 1700mhz it wouldnt of been worth it... get a geforce 9800 made by bfg cos my 8800gtx bfg runs at 790mhz but my ddr3 is at about 2300mhz and that factory overclocked with warranty|||You have the necessary PCIex16 slot on your motherboard for this card. However, being that it is a microtower, you will have to check the size of the card with how much room is in your computer. Also, your power supply must have enough wattage.

No comments:

Post a Comment